With The People Who Own Your Products
Know who your customers are.
Know what they bought.
Help them get the most from their products.
- Manufacturers spend too much on acquiring new customers
- It costs more to market to new customers than to current ones
- Current owners don’t learn about accessories, upgrades, replacements, or related services
- You don’t leverage your owners’ experiences for your next-gen products
- Your CSRs spend more time identifying your customers’ products than solving their problems.
- Identifying owners has been nearly impossible
- Nobody fills out registration cards
- Retailers won’t share customer info
- Plenty of products aren’t connected to the internet
- Customers don’t really know what product they’ve bought.
The Solution – Snap4that
We Can Also Help With Recalls
Product recalls, especially where customer safety may be concerned, are an especially critical time to know who your customers are.