Each year, more than 3 billion durable products such as consumer electronics and appliances are bought where the manufacturing brands have no contact with, or knowledge of, the end-user. This information gap creates a costly challenge for recalls and sharing product updates, hampers customer service, and limits marketing initiatives.
RacerX was founded in 2016 and is headquartered in Canton, MA. The company has secured several awards and accolades, including recognition by the New England Business Association, MassChallenge, Get Started Rhode Island, and MIT’s Enterprise Forum.
Meet Our Team
RacerX’s vision is to transform and digitize the out-of-box experience and replace product registration as the primary means of identifying consumers for household appliances, consumer electronics, and tool brands.
President & CEO
- 14 years in consumer product management at Bose and Segway
- 3 years reporting to startup CEOs
- 5 years in rocket science (seriously!)
- MBA, MIT Sloan
Operations & Development
- 15 years in consumer product management at Apple and Bose
- 5 years reporting to startup CEOs
- 5 years in app development and launch
- BS Engineering, Stanford University
- 30 years in technical product management at Bose and dbx
- Developed dozens of music and home-theater systems
- Led mobile-app marketing at Bose; developed & launched 12 apps
- BS & BE Engineering, Dartmouth College